The Paralives Hub Forums

Find answers, ask questions, and share ideas with the
Paralives community around the world.

Home Forums Off Topic What games are you playing right now?

• What games are you playing right now?

Tini96 updated 1 month ago 18 Members · 28 Posts
  • Paralives Hub (JP)

Administrator
    November 11, 2019 at 9:41 am
    Loyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeWiki Badge
     Hub Points

So I know we’re all eagerly waiting for Paralives, which won’t be here for a while. What games are you playing right now to pass the time?

I’m currently playing Project Zomboid, a zombie survival simulation game which has The Sims 1 vibes. Thanks @ashalyn for suggesting it! ๐Ÿ˜€

5+
  • Ashes

November 12, 2019 at 2:36 pm
    Picture PerfectLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeTrendsetter BadgeWiki BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points

Excellent choice of game indeed! We shall master it, and when MP release, we shall play together ๐Ÿ˜€

2+
  • MadDan

November 12, 2019 at 2:46 pm
    Picture PerfectLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points

All of us will die master it spectacularly.

2+
  • Paralives Hub (JP)

Administrator
    November 12, 2019 at 3:21 pm
     Hub Points

Yes, we can all die together. ๐Ÿ˜€

1+
  • MadDan

November 12, 2019 at 4:27 pm
     Hub Points

In terms of other games, The Long Dark, and an old craving for Omerta: City of Gangsters after meeting John Romero and hearing about about Empire of Sin in his Q&A. Need to get back to Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning too.

I bounce between lots of games. ๐Ÿ˜€

2+
  • Paralives Hub (JP)

Administrator
    November 12, 2019 at 5:12 pm
     Hub Points

I have my eye on Planet Zoo. Still need to finish Horizon: Zero Dawn though ๐Ÿ˜€

1+
  • MadDan

November 12, 2019 at 5:19 pm
     Hub Points

Horizon was great, but I still need to finish The Frozen Wilds DLC. I got it so long after finishing H:ZD that the momentum was kind of lost on me to want to continue it.

Planet Zoo does look cool too, and it’s not necessarily I game I’d jump to, but there’s always exceptions. ๐Ÿ˜€

2+
  • Debelo

November 13, 2019 at 12:03 pm
     Hub Points

For the moment, I play Sims 4. I discovered Paralives yesterday, I can not wait to play it !!! ?

3+
  • AT

November 13, 2019 at 6:25 pm
     Hub Points

I mostly play Sims4, and I play minecraft if it is updating. I have no other games because sims4 ate all my money?

I am on the search for new games to ask for, ready for my birthday/Christmas.

I do want to try Planet zoo, but I have a problem when if I see blood, I faint. Is there any blood in the game, if so how bad is it?

2+
  • Aibas(Ahmed Saddig)

Pro Hubkin
    November 15, 2019 at 5:39 am
    Friendship BadgeDiamond EggAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeLoyalty Badge
     Hub Points

i’m currently Playing Planet Zoo!, despite the glitches and bugs, it’s AMAZING, i recommend 100%, oh and also i sometimes play the Sims 3 to receive the feeling of Nostalgia!

2+
  • Jinxin

Star Hubkin
    November 16, 2019 at 3:17 pm
    Picture PerfectLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points

I play a lot of Rainbow Six: Siege but in terms of singleplayer games XCOM has had my heart for the last 2 years

• This reply was modified 7 months, 3 weeks ago by  Jinxin.
    • This reply was modified 7 months, 3 weeks ago by  Jinxin.
    1+
  • gamedomino

Star Hubkin
    November 19, 2019 at 8:13 pm
    Picture PerfectLoyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgeFriendship BadgeTrendsetter BadgeWiki BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points

Currently playing Secret Neighbor and some other games, pretty fun.

1+
  • BroodjeMario

November 20, 2019 at 9:18 am
     Hub Points

[quote quote=5619] I do want to try Planet zoo, but I have a problem when if I see blood, I faint. Is there any blood in the game, if so how bad is it? [/quote]

Its PEGI 3 so I don’t think so

• amandac

Star Hubkin
    December 11, 2019 at 9:10 am
    Loyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgePicture PerfectTrendsetter BadgeFriendship BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points

I’m playing Two Point Hospital (just started and already lost a patient) and The Sims Freeplay. I love the houses and many of the buy items in TSF – like the huge beds that look like they could fit 3 sims.

• Paralives Hub (JP)

Administrator
    December 11, 2019 at 1:12 pm
     Hub Points

[quote quote=6039]Iโ€™m playing Two Point Hospital[/quote]

I loved Theme Hospital, so I need to try this. ๐Ÿ˜€

• amandac

Star Hubkin
    December 13, 2019 at 11:05 am
    Loyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgePicture PerfectTrendsetter BadgeFriendship BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points

I forgot to add my most favorite game of all time (and the longest game I’ve ever played) – The Sims 2.

• PlyPlay665

Rising Hubkin
    January 4, 2020 at 9:43 pm
    Loyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeFriendship BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points

Depending on your definition of “right now”…. I’ve been playing Crusader Kings II. Bought it a few months ago during a humble sale (got all EPs for like $16). I’m currently on my first run through in the Novgorod area – definitely learned I’ve done a lot of wrong things so far, so I’m trying to not take the game that seriously. However, I’ve only progressed like 100 years over the past 3 months so it’s hard not to. ๐Ÿ™

I’m also trying to force myself to finish building a base game neighborhood I was going to share for TS2, but I started 7 years ago and I think TS2 is kind of dying off so it feels futile, but I’ve gotten SO FAR to just quit.

• Jinxin

Star Hubkin
    January 4, 2020 at 10:30 pm
    Picture PerfectLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points

i’ve gotten into don’t starve together. i haven’t gotten past day 15 although that’s less due to poor play and more due to murder.

• cakeefeatured

Star Hubkin
    January 8, 2020 at 7:13 am
    Loyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeFriendship Badge
     Hub Points

Currently my heart has been committed to Flipping Death and Vampyr ๐Ÿ˜€

• YoDigit

Noteworthy Newcomer
    February 8, 2020 at 7:53 pm
    Picture PerfectFriendship Badge
     Hub Points

LIFEAFTER

• amandac

Star Hubkin
    February 19, 2020 at 1:56 pm
     Hub Points

Two Point Hospital was not doing it for me. I reinstalled The Sims Mobile on my kindle. I lost my previous game (I was level 36!) so I had to start over. It seems a lot “easier” now especially since the ads are working. I’m almost ashamed of how much I’m enjoying it this time around. Though not enough to spend real money on it, LOL. If the game is online, I feel like it’s not “my” game.

• Buggy 678

February 20, 2020 at 12:17 pm
     Hub Points

I mostly just play the sims, sometimes Iโ€™ll play Minecraft on my phone but I canโ€™t afford Minecraft pc.

1+
  • amandac

Star Hubkin
    June 4, 2020 at 8:43 am
     Hub Points

I had been looking at My Time at Portia for a while but I wasn’t willing to give $30 for it since this game is a little out of my comfort zone (RPG). However, they have it at 60% off in Steam so I got it and I’m still trying to figure it out. I can’t say I’m enjoying it right now but hopefully soon.

1+
  • sweetchilli

Star Hubkin
    June 4, 2020 at 12:37 pm
    Diamond EggPicture PerfectAppreciation BadgeFriendship BadgeTrendsetter BadgeLoyalty Badge
     Hub Points

I’ve been feeling nostalgic lately so I’m playing The Sims 2, and also flash games on Neopets. I’ve also been playing Path of Exile, mostly with my dad, which we migrated to when we got tired of Diablo III. It’s got so many Diablo II vibes and I love that about it. Diablo II was my childhood.

1+
  • Jinxin

Star Hubkin
    June 5, 2020 at 11:22 am
     Hub Points

Terraria. So much Terraria.

• Carelle

Rising Hubkin
    June 6, 2020 at 2:50 pm
    Picture PerfectAppreciation BadgeLoyalty BadgeFriendship Badge
     Hub Points

I have been playing the Sims 4, Then my boyfriend got me My Time in Portia, which I have been enjoying a lot.

2+
  • Andrea

Humble Hubkin
    June 6, 2020 at 9:03 pm
    Loyalty BadgeFriendship BadgePicture Perfect
     Hub Points

Sims 4 and My Time at Portia.

1+
  • Tini96

Seasoned Hubkin
    June 7, 2020 at 12:18 am
    Picture PerfectFriendship BadgeLoyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter Badge
     Hub Points

I just started playing Life is strange and Zelda botw. mostly I play Sims 2/3/4 and every now and then GTA5

1+

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

New Report

Close